Background[edit | edit source]
A jovial host of his prestigious hunting club for society's richest (or most bored) clientèle, Plik has witnessed the spread of feral ghouls in the area, and seeks to limit this encroachment while attempting an enterprising scheme in the process.
Plik runs a little hunting club out of the Coastal Grotto, but it is "strictly for high-rollers." It appears Plik has a scientific background and has taken extensive notes on the anatomy of feral ghouls, referenced in his journal which will grant one the Ghoul Ecology perk upon reading.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character drops a finger when killed (Lawbringer).|
|This character can be enslaved with the Mesmetron.|
|This character starts quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Plik's Safari: If one decides to join his club by paying the 1,000 cap entry fee, they can go on his safari. If he is kept alive, they may go on his safari once a day for 500 caps.
Effects of player's actions[edit | edit source]
- When first meeting Plik, he will greet the Lone Wanderer and ask if they want to join his safari and that the fee is 1000 caps to join.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- With a high Sneak skill and/or the Chinese stealth armor one can pickpocket Plik for the 800 caps he initially carries and after paying his 1000 cap fee, one can pickpocket the money back without any change in Karma.
- After successfully participating in Plik's Safari and speaking with him again, the Lone Wanderer will receive a unique axe called the Dismemberer.
- Plik is one of the few ghouls that have a different voice from most of the other ghoul population.
- He will respawn if killed.
- He will refer to the player character as "sir" regardless of gender.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Xbox 360 After completing Plik's Safari, you can also pickpocket him for 1800 bottle caps at a time, by going in and out of the Safari. Each time you load, it will show he has 1800 bottle caps in his inventory; this also results in no Karma change. [verified]
- Xbox 360 He can be enslaved but if you try to mezz him, he will fall apart. [verified]
- Xbox 360 Due to a bug, it is likely that his face will appear much paler than the rest of his body. [verified]