The Pleasant Valley Ski Resort was a pre-War ski resort which boasted "an authentic rustic experience". The vacationers who were trapped here after the bombs dropped formed many of the raider factions who terrorized Appalachia in the years following the War.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- The assassins - Note, found during Seeker of Mysteries.
- Harvey's deal - Note, found during Seeker of Mysteries.
- Jake's note - Note, found during Seeker of Mysteries.
- Tony's orders - Note, found during Seeker of Mysteries.
- Lewisburg ambush - Note, found on a dining table, during Seeker of Mysteries.
- Four Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- In the guard tower at the front gate.
- Sitting on a shelf next to the three teddy bears in the trading post.
- On a desk in the office opposite vendor bot Resin's shop.
- On a small round table to the left of the open bureau, on the first floor of Resin's shop.
- Harland's up to no good - Holotape, in the office opposite vendor bot Resin's shop.
- Stanley's note - Note, in a ski lift cabin.
- Raider cache keycard - Under the doormat leading to the cache.
- Brody's password - Found during Seeker of Mysteries by resetting Brody's password using the Pleasant Valley Network Administration terminal inside the resort.
- Two random magazines:
- Two Stealth Boys:
- On a conveyor belt behind the reception desk, in the same cabin as Resin's shop.
- Inside the office opposite of Resin's shop, on top of a small wooden shelf.
- Random weapon mod, on a top shelf in Resin's shop.
- Random camp plan - On the counter of Resin's shop, to the right of a cash register.
The Pleasant Valley Ski Resort appears only in Fallout 76.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.