- Meet up with Chloe in Berkeley Springs.
- Chloe will then offer one of several random things to do to complete the quest:
- Go to a radiant location and kill all the feral ghouls there to survive the "play date."
- Recover three toys from a radiant location, mainly Haven Church.
- Pick flowers in the vicinity of the Southern Belle Motel where Boomer is.
- Work on a science project by collecting one piece of gulper innards, mirelurk meat, and angler meat each.
- Report back to Chloe to complete the quest.
Upon entering Berkeley Springs and finding the Miss Nanny Chloe, after she scolds the Vault Dweller, thinking they were Leslie Davis, the girl she was assigned to watch over, she then tells them they can have their designated play time, at which point, it will be one of four random choices:
- Play Date: She sends them off to a radiant location to meet a friend for a play date. This ends up involving killing hostile enemies found at the location, usually Haven Church and the feral ghouls there.
- Pick Up Toys: Head to a radiant location to recover three toys lying around the area. Since they are marked as quest items, they can't be scrapped after being picked up.
- Pick Flowers: Chloe sends them off to pick flowers, usually along the river near the Southern Belle Motel where Boomer is located for another daily quest.
- Science Project: Chloe sends them off to work on a science project by collecting meat from three of the local hostile creatures in The Mire: gulpers, mirelurks, and anglers, with each one found at one of the swamps in the region: anglers at the gnarled shallows, mirelurks at the highland marsh, and gulpers at gulper lagoon.
Once the assignment is accomplished, return to Chloe, who is surprised to see the Vault Dweller back so soon, and sends them on their way as she needs some time alone, completing the quest. Anything collected during the quest, such as plants or meat, is kept alongside the quest rewards, which include random ammo, a weapon, a chance for a legendary item, caps, and Legendary Scrip.
[verification overdue]Shortly after completing the quest, the player is directed to search Berkeley Springs for Chloe again under the miscellaneous quests tab. Since the quest has been completed for the day, no further interaction is possible.
- However, this allows completing the quest after the reset the next day, even though rotation-wise, another daily quest is also active.