|For an overview of plasma pistol variants, see Plasma pistol.|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The Glock 86 plasma pistol is a powerful energy-based handgun, being able to punch through many low-level critters and most types of armor with ease. Even late into Fallout 2, it still deals a decent amount of damage to wanamingos and Enclave soldiers.
Variants[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
Fallout[edit | edit source]
- Boneyard Fortress, purchased from Zack.
- On a ghoul corpse in the Necropolis sewers.
- Carried by COC officer Van Hagan.
- Can be found on a corpse on Level 6 of The Glow.
Fallout 2[edit | edit source]
- Used by ruffians around San Francisco, along with Needler pistols.
- Found in Enclave soldier corpses in the Mariposa Military Base.
- One can be found on level 3 of the Toxic caves.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Sounds[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Name in Fallout: New Vegas