|For a cross-game overview, see plasma pistol.|
For a cross-game overview, see plasma rifle.
This section is required but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
Fiber optics (6)
Nuclear material (6)
Short plasma pistol Lv 45 (1)
Fiber optics (5)
Nuclear material (5)
Short plasma pistol Lv 35 (1)
Fiber optics (4)
Nuclear material (4)
Short plasma pistol Lv 25 (1)
Missing data (info)
This article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
- Sold by MODUS at the MODUS armory terminal in the Whitespring bunker.
- Sold by the Brotherhood Vendor at the Whitespring Resort.
- Frequently carried by Blood Eagles.
- Affected by the Grounded mutation.
- Despite their automatic firing mechanism, the flamer barrel attachments are affected by non-automatic weapon perks, rather than automatic ones.
- Slain enemies may turn to goo piles. Enemies finished by a critical hit will always turn into goo.
- Anything killed by plasma weapons has a chance to drop nuclear material on death. This chance increases if the target has been melted to goo.
- Cannot spawn with the following legendary effects:
- Double, Explosive
Behind the scenes
The plasma gun has magazine mods that were cut from the game.
- Plasma cell (0018C46A)
- Pulse plasma cell (0056B914)