| || For an overview of all grenades, see Hand grenades.|
For an overview of other plasma grenades, see Plasma grenade.
The plasma grenade is a magnetically-sealed plasma delivery unit, with detonating explosives, which creates a large blast of green superheated plasma on detonation. There is a high chance to cripple limbs and a critical hit will reduce the target to green goo, even though thrown grenade criticals deal no extra damage. It seems to have the same blast radius as its less powerful variant, the frag grenade.
- Carried by Enclave officers out in the wasteland.
- Three in the Wheaton armory's weapon and ammo room.
- Two in the Citadel laboratory.
- Found inside a toilet tank in Northwest Seneca station.
- In a pot in the Temple of the Union storeroom.
- In the bunker in the National Guard depot.
- VSS armory after completion of the Operation: Anchorage DLC. There is one inside the
- Carried in Lucky Harith's caravan inventory if one has invested the maximum investment into his caravan.
- smugglers. Often used by
- weapons lab, on a table near the alien power cells. Three can be found south in the
- cargo hold. Also three are in a box on a conveyor belt, northeast area of the
Boxes with plasma grenadesEdit
One guaranteed grenade, 75% chance to spawn 2 to 6:
- Two in Raven Rock Level 1, behind a forcefield on the way out, near the exit.
Xbox 360 A glitch will sometimes occur that will cause an unlimited amount of plasma grenades to not be thrown regularly, but to be reloaded like a 10mm pistol. Unequipping it will cause this glitch to stop. It can only be thrown outside of V.A.T.S. in this case. [verified]