Pitt broadcast is a radio station run by the slavers of The Pitt and broadcast from the downtown area. The radio station plays motivational speeches from Ashur presumably to keep the morale of the slaves high.
Broadcasts[edit | edit source]
The motivational speeches will be played at random in a loop on the station, interrupted by 5–10 seconds of static.
- "To work for the good of ones fellow man is a blessing. Through labor, we shall all thrive."
- "Let the ruling classes of the wasteland tremble at our new industrial revolution!"
- "From nothing, I have brought to you this settlement. From chaos, The Pitt thrives. We all work to make it thrive further!"
- "Nothing is impossible through the sweat of our brow."
- "Outside The Pitt, the world lies in ruins and survivors scratch in the dirt without dreams. But in The Pitt, we can live and rebuild with purpose!"
- "Great deeds require great work; we are rebuilding a glorious city and restoring the world. We must all work for this greatness."
- "You build the weapons to arm the soldiers; soldiers use the weapons to keep you safe and bring back food. We depend on each other!"
- "What is genuine is proved in the fire; what is false, we shall not miss in our ranks. Remember it well, my friends."
- "Work is what separates man from beast. It is how we change our world. It raises us above the trogs. Work is what makes us human!"
- "Let no man call you slaves, nor any man call themselves your owners. We are all workers; whether it be in The Mills, the alleys, or the war zones!"
- "A reminder: work is rewarded; sloth is punished. Such is the way we thrive in this hellish place."
- "We all work; some in the Mill, making weapons, some in the alleys, defending the city, some in the wastesland† , raiding for our food, but we all work."
- "The world turned against man because we were lazy and wasteful. Now we must earn out home once again through work!"
- "You are not collared beasts of burden; you are proud workers, building a home in the world. Work shall set us all free!"
† "Wastesland" is not a typo. Ashur actually says "wastesland" during this particular broadcast.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
PC Xbox 360 Even after completing Free Labor in Wernher's favor, the radio station may remain active. [verified]