| || For the semi-automatic version, see pipe gun.|
For the bolt-action version, see pipe bolt-action.
The pipe revolver weapon frame, being chambered for .45 rounds by default, packs quite a punch; while having a low rate of fire. Unlike semi-automatic pipe weapons, it lacks any ammo capacity modifications. However, it can be converted into a rifle by attaching a stock. It features about the same amount of barrel options as its other pipe counterparts, making it a highly versatile weapon system that can be obtained very early in the game, but lacks potential due to its low rate of fire and lackluster damage beyond mid-game.
- A pipe revolver pistol can be found on the floor, in front of the desk, on the second floor of the wooden building at Bedford Station.
- A glow-sighted heavy pistol version can be found on a storage closet shelf on the ground floor of ArcJet Systems.
- Nick Valentine carries a pipe revolver pistol as his personal weapon.
- One may be carried by Doc Crocker in Diamond City.
- Occasionally carried by low level raiders, Minutemen and super mutants.
- Can be found in certain containers as random loot by low level player characters.
- The pipe revolver has a bugged mod, the tuned receiver, which is uncraftable in the weapons workshop but can be rarely found already attached to pipe revolvers. As with other mods, the tuned receiver can be detached and attached freely to other weapons. However, the option do so will only appear if the mod is in the player's inventory.
- The long finned barrel mod taken off of pipe revolvers found in the wasteland cannot be reapplied to pipe revolvers; the detached mod instead fits the bolt-action pipe gun.
- The Guns and Bullets magazine "Street Guns of Detroit" shows a pipe revolver on the cover, implying that pipe weapons were made and used by criminal organizations prior to the Great War.
- As with the pipe bolt-action, the type of ammunition seen when reloading the pipe revolver implies the weapon was originally intended to use the same .38 caliber ammunition as the more common variant of pipe gun, but was changed last-minute to the less abundant .45 round.