The ruined skyscraper is a joined unmarked location with Pinnacle Highrise, consisting of two skyscrapers connected together in the Financial District.
Layout[edit | edit source]
There are two entrances to the buildings: one is found by heading east from the Old Granary burying ground past the unmarked Water Street apartments and further on, on the other side of a bus stop, the other is accessed by the Fallen skybridge.
6th floor[edit | edit source]
This floor is entirely controlled by Gunners. An ambush of 3-4 Gunners who will open fire once the elevator doors open. An elevator makes the connection to the 11th floor and a door exits to the Financial District. It is on this floor that the cache for the Jackpot mission can be found.
11th floor[edit | edit source]
The 11th floor is filled with super mutants fighting Gunners, as well as various bodies on the ground and has another elevator at the end of a long corridor. One elevator on this level leads to the 6th floor, the other leads to the 21st.
21st floor[edit | edit source]
There is the body of a Gunner on the couch ahead, a second body behind the desk on the left as the Sole Survivor enters, and a third body up the stairs near a lone super mutant. The player character can exit to the fallen skybridge or an elevator to the 11th floor.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- A Stealth Boy - In the Jackpot cache, on top of a shelf
Related quests[edit | edit source]
- Jackpot: Ruined Skyscraper: P.A.M. tasks the Sole Survivor with unlocking a hidden DIA cache containing military-grade gear and supplies that the Railroad is in dire need of.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- There is a skull in the toilet on the 6th floor just before the exit, with bandage scissors and a hairbrush on the rim of the bowl.
- The local map on all floors says "Ruined Skyscraper" despite the fact that this location consists of two buildings.
- Loot and enemies will respawn in the quest Jackpot.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Pinnacle Highrise appears only in Fallout 4.