What was once a bustling seaside vacation spot is now inhabited by Panada and Tobar the Ferryman. The pre-War signage on the boardwalk reads "open all year." A boardwalk with the House of Wares a short way up north. An inactive Ferris wheel called the Amazing Wheel of Wonder can be found here.
- Homestead Motel
- House of Wares
- Naval recruiting center
- Point Lookout Pier
- People's Bank of Point Lookout
- Wheel of Wonder Ferris wheel
- A mini nuke - Beneath the closest buoy to the ferry.
- Box 1207 - Spy's audio password - Holodisk, located in a locker on the boardwalk during The Velvet Curtain.
- Grifter's Fit - Worn by Tobar at the Duchess Gambit.
- Smugglers may randomly spawn here.
- If you use the tcl command and walk through the diner walls, a Pulowski Preservation shelter is hidden inside, containing the non-player character that is the projected voice of The Brain.
- It appears at one point that a number of the inaccessible shops in the area were to have interiors, based on unused cells in the GECK, but were cut early in the development process.
- The lockers on the boardwalk are safe to store gear.
- Pulowski Preservation shelter hidden inside the walls of the soda shop neighboring the Homestead Motel, and is possibly falling through the map and being knocked out due to fall damage. Players can also see the friendly non-player character marker for The Brain on the compass if they stand near the Ferris wheel. [verified] There is a common glitch where the player will randomly be informed that The Brain is unconscious whenever they go near the boardwalk, even if he is dead. This is because the brain's reference actor resides in an unopenable
- Whenever the player is fast traveling to a location near the water in Point Lookout, a large, noticeably lighter square of water will follow the player’s movements. It will disappear after a few moments, however, and will not return until the player fast travels to another location that is near water. [verified]