|For the pickup truck appearing in Fallout 4, see Pick-R-Up.|
Used for light commercial or personal transport. There will occasionally be a container in the bed, normally a suitcase or a crate. One can be found pulling a boat at Callville Bay. They are dark blue-gray in color in the Mojave. In Zion, they are white with a green stripe down the side and a Zion National Park emblem on the door.
- They can be found littering the roads, waterways, and parking lots of Zion Canyon and the Mojave Wasteland.
- In the Mojave, they all have the same license plate, which is "J4M35M" and in Zion, their plate number is "000 000."
- Similar to patrol vehicles, they do not explode after sustaining damage.
Behind the scenes
- The pickup truck that appears in Fallout: New Vegas bears a striking resemblance to the 1950's style Ford F Series, the Chevrolet Advance Design, and the Dodge C Series pickup trucks made shortly after World War II.
- "J4M35M" is leet for "James M," a reference to the environment artist James Melilli.