Fallout Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
|For the Fallout 4 settlement object, see picket fence.|
|Editor ID||Issue||Location||Location Description||Perk||Form ID|
|#1, The House of Tomorrow...Today!||Beantown Brewery||In the foreman’s concrete wall office, upper walkways of the main vat room, near the steamer trunk. Tower Tom is guarding this room.||"You are now able to build picket fencing at settlement workshops"||00184D8B|
|#2, Modern Hearth!||Hardware Town||In the upstairs office on the desk with the key, center of the building, near the steamer trunk.||"You are now able to build high tech lights at settlement workshops"||00184DB7|
|#3, Essential Upgrades!||Saugus Ironworks||Blast Furnace area, on the catwalk just below the steamer trunk and bobblehead.||"You are now able to build new statues at settlement workshops"||00180A36|
|#4, Modern Lawn Care!||Combat Zone||On the formica table, ground level near the bar, in front of the main stage.||"You are now able to build potted plants at settlement workshops"||00185CDD|
|#5, Welcome Home!||Weston water treatment plant||In the metal office overlooking the generator room, before descending to the main treatment chamber.||"You are now able to build patio furniture at settlement workshops"||00185CEE|
|#11, Holiday Special||Fallon's department store||In the open garage behind the store guarded by Raymond and Rudolph||"You are now able to build Christmas settlement decorations, weapon, and armor paints"||FE94C|
Missing data (The list of structures is incomplete)
This article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
|1||Structures > Picket Fences||Gate||Wood x3|
|Picket fence post||Wood x2|
|Picket fence||Wood x3|
|Picket fence long||Wood x6|
|2||Lights > High tech lights||Free standing||Glass x1, Copper x1, Steel x2|
|Hanging||Glass x1, Copper x1, Steel x2|
|3||Decorations > Statues||Baseball batter||Copper x10|
|Lion sitting face left||Copper x20|
|Lion sitting face right||Copper x20|
|4||Decorations > Miscellaneous > Potted plants||Potted plant small||Steel x2, Wood x2|
|Potted plant large||Steel x2, Wood x2|
|5||Furniture > Chairs/Tables > Patio furniture
Decorations > Miscellaneous > Patio furniture
|Patio chair||Steel x4, Plastic x2|
|Patio table||Steel x10|
|Picnic table||Wood x8, Steel x2|
|Grill||Steel x4, Rubber x1|
- The Welcome Home! issue is not to be confused with a holotape from Nick Valentine.
- According to the covers, each issue used to cost $32.99.
- On the first issue, The House of Tomorrow...Today! is also written:
- "Split level Convenience!"
- "Modern Appliances for Ease of Living!"
- "Nuclear Radiant Heat Flooring Inside & Out!"
- "Grocery Sorting Conduits!"
- "Self Stocking Bar!"
- All issues of Picket Fences are concept art for The House of Tomorrow, with #1 being of the whole house, #2 being for the kitchen, and #3 being for the bathroom. #4 and #5 are close-up details of the whole house.
- The word "Tomorrow" is misspelled "Tommorrow" on Issue #1.