|For the pickup truck appearing in Fallout: New Vegas, see pickup truck.|
A small truck with a flatbed compartment in the rear and low suspension, remnants of Pick-R-Up trucks in various colors dot the post-War landscape. Described as "the mainstay of hardworking tradesfolk" before the Great War, the utility vehicle has a V8 diesel-fusion engine, large bed, and capacity for a single occupant in the cab. Variants include those outfitted with a hook mechanism present for towing. On billboards throughout the Commonwealth, the advertising catchphrase "Ain't No Load She Can't Haul" can be seen.
- Fallout 4
- One Pick-R-Up truck can be found on the overpass above Fiddler's Green Trailer Estates.
- A tow truck variant at the Atom Cats garage.
- One can be found in a tree near Recon bunker Theta along the Saugus River.
- One is parked next to a house near Forest Grove marsh.
- One is next to the Taffington boathouse settlement.
- Orange version near the south shore of Lake Cochituate.
- Fallout 76
There are 266 Pick-R-Ups in Appalachia, in locations such as:
- Ten of these trucks can be found scattered around Wade Airport, including one of the wrecker tow truck models.
- Six Pick-R-Ups can be found in the parking lot of Camden Park.
- Several pristine Pick-R-Ups can be found in the Watoga Underground.
- At the Morgantown Airport.
- In front of Portside Pub.
- One at the Aaronholt homestead.
- One tow truck variant in the New Appalachian Central Trainyard.
- One used as a crop planter at the unmarked gnomes' allotment south of Fort Atlas.
A 1:18 scale model of the Pick-R-Up was produced by The Wand Company. They were based on gifts given by Chryslus to promising employees who had completed five years of service. Images and information about the three variants can be found on the Wand Company's website or were available for purchase on the Bethesda Gear Store. There are a total of three variant paint jobs being released over time:
- Standard Pick-R-Up
- Limited Edition Red Rocket Service Vehicle Pick-U-Up
- Limited Edition Nuka-Cola Pick-R-Up