| ||For the pickup truck appearing in Fallout: New Vegas, see pickup truck.|
It is a small truck with a flatbed compartment in the rear and low suspension, with a single seat in the cabin.
- Standard - Pick up truck with single-occupant cabin
- Wrecker - Tow truck, single-occupant cabin, hook mechanism present for towing small land vehicles
- One Pick-R-Up truck can be found on the overpass above Fiddler's Green Trailer Estates.
- A tow truck variant at the Atom Cats garage.
- One can be found in a tree near Recon bunker Theta along the Saugus River.
- One is parked next to a house near Forest Grove marsh.
- One is next to the Taffington boathouse settlement.
- Orange version near south shore of Lake Cochituate.
- Six Pick-R-Ups can be found in the parking lot of Camden Park.
- At the Morgantown Airport.
- In front of Portside Pub.
- Ten of these trucks can be found scattered around Wade Airport, including one of the wrecker tow truck models.
- One at the Aaronholt homestead.
- Watoga Underground. Several pristine Pick-R-Ups can be found in the
A 1:18 scale model of the Pick-R-Up was produced by the Wand Company, created in three different designs.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Pick-R-Up has a typical 50s design which resembles the Ford F-series manufactured between 1953 and 1956, especially its front.