The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
This quest is given by Davenport, the Mister Handy assistant of the Vault 76 overseer. He asks the vault dwellers to do some reconnaissance work of the Settlers and Raiders for him, that being to take some photos and return them to him. The vault dwellers can choose either Foundation or the Crater to do recon on. Davenport will then send them to take photos of two targets in the area of that location, usually one in the settlement itself, and one nearby.
Once the photos are taken, two options are available based on the location selected: Return the photos to Davenport for a reward of caps and camera film, or take them to a representative of the opposing faction for both a reward and boost in reputation with that faction, with a follow-up report back to Davenport (having Charisma 8+ will give an option to lie to Davenport and still receive a caps reward from him). Either way, speaking with Davenport completes the quest and gives a reward of three treasury notes.
Possible locations[edit | edit source]
- Black Bear Lodge - The roof atop the lodge.
- Colonel Kelly monument
- A small campsite on a mountain, north of Sacrament
- The Crater crop fields
- The Crater communications area
Quest stages[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The quest may not trigger unless the player character has the ProSnap Deluxe camera in their inventory when approaching the overseer's home.
- After selling the photos to either Kiyomi or Ward, one can return to Davenport and pass a Charisma 8+ check to lie that the photos were stolen, and Davenport will still offer a reward with some caps. The option is not shown in red if one lacks sufficient Charisma, after buffs and debuffs.
- The treasury notes and scrip are always rewarded, regardless of the choices made during the quest.