| ||For other uses of name Phoenix, see Phoenix.|
Phoenix is a defensive implant developed by Poseidon Energy.
Fallout 2 Phoenix implantsEdit
The Chosen One can get these implants as special perks from doctors in Vault City, Redding or San Francisco. It is not known how Vault City or the Shi gained access to this project, but it seems they were able to bring it to the implementation phase.
Phoenix Armor ImplantsEdit
- Benefit: +5% to Damage Resistance against plasma, laser and fire weapons.
- Note: necessary for Phoenix Assault Enhancement.
See also: Phoenix Armor Implants
Phoenix Assault EnhancementEdit
- Phoenix Armor Implants
- Combat armor set
- $50,000 (discount to $40,000 with Charisma 6 or Barter 75%)
- 6 days
- Benefit: +10% to Damage Resistance against plasma, laser and fire weapons.
- Negative feature: permanent Charisma decrease by 1.
See also: Phoenix Assault Enhancement
J.E. Sawyer's Fallout RPGEdit
Phoenix Thermal ImplantsEdit
PHOENIX Thermal Implants increase the subject's Heat and Electrical DTs by 5. This implant adds 10 lbs. of weight to the subject's inventory permanently.
Phoenix Thermal Implants, Stg. IIEdit
Stage II PHOENIX Thermal Implants increase the subject's Heat and Electrical DTs by 10. This implant adds 15 lbs. of weight to the subject's inventory permanently.
Behind the scenesEdit
In the mythologies of numerous cultures, the Phoenix was a bird that at the end of its life would burst into flames and rise from the ashes reborn.