The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
“Today I'd like to tell you about Philippi's Battlefield Cemetery, where the first land battle of the Civil War took place.”— Dick Shale, Appalachia landmarks - Philippi's Cemetery battlefield
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- Two black powder rifle - Behind the gift shop counter, inside a display case, and on the second floor, inside another display case.
- Four black powder pistols - Inside display cases on both floors.
- Two Nuka-Cola Quantum
- T-45 kinetic servos modification
- Alien blaster - West of Philippi Battlefield Cemetery, inside a broken safe in a ruined house
- Civil War era suit, Civil War era dress, Union uniform and Confederate uniform - Inside the gift shop.
- Random magazine - Upstairs, on the floor by the display cases.
- Rusted key - In a submerged safe in a ruined house west of the cemetery.
- Random armor mod - On top of a barrel in the basement.
- Random weapon mods:
- Behind the gift shop counter.
- On top of crates stacked to the left of the display cases on the first floor.
- Random Vault-Tec bobblehead - Behind the front counter, on the far left.
Philippi Battlefield Cemetery appears only in Fallout 76.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Philippi Battlefield Cemetery may be inspired by the West Virginia National Cemetery, located near Grafton.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.