Although perhaps a little too excitable when around firearms, Phantom enthusiastically welcomes you to the ragtag Pitt Raider family (if you aren't massacring them all). He can share his RadAway with you once per day.
Phantom is in charge of treating radiation poisoning among the raiders.
Interactions with the player character
|This character drops a finger when killed (Lawbringer).|
- Once a day, the player can ask Phantom for radiation treatment, resulting in Phantom giving the player a dose of RadAway.
- He will get defensive if you ask him "You think you work harder than the slaves?". He will reply "Fuck yes we do", and will back himself up by mentioning how raiders have to go through so much just to get supplies and food for the slaves.
- "You hit the jackpot now, wizkid. You're in Ashur's army. Now's when the hard work really starts!"
- "I hope so, for your sake. You screw up down in the Mill, you just get a beating. It's harsh, but it heals. But if you screw up when raiding a caravan, you get gutshot and bleed out in the dirt. So you better be as tough as you think you are."
- "Then say no more, friend. Can't share much, but this should do the trick. Use it in good health!"