Background[edit | edit source]
Although perhaps a little too excitable when around firearms, Phantom enthusiastically welcomes you to the ragtag Pitt Raider family (if you aren't massacring them all). He can share his RadAway with you once per day.
Phantom is in charge of treating radiation poisoning among the raiders.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character drops a finger when killed (Lawbringer).|
Other interactions[edit | edit source]
- Once a day, the player can ask Phantom for radiation treatment, resulting in Phantom giving the player a dose of RadAway.
- He will get defensive if you ask him "You think you work harder than the slaves?". He will reply "Fuck yes we do", and will back himself up by mentioning how raiders have to go through so much just to get supplies and food for the slaves.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "You hit the jackpot now, wizkid. You're in Ashur's army. Now's when the hard work really starts!"
- "I hope so, for your sake. You screw up down in the Mill, you just get a beating. It's harsh, but it heals. But if you screw up when raiding a caravan, you get gutshot and bleed out in the dirt. So you better be as tough as you think you are."
- "Then say no more, friend. Can't share much, but this should do the trick. Use it in good health!"
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
- Phantom is most likely a reference to Pittsburgh's best known and most popular pop-culture emporium, Phantom of the Attic, which is a comic book and RPG gaming store located in the Oakland (Uptown) section of the city.
- Phantom might also be a reference to Pittsburgh's only amusement park, Kennywood, that has a roller coaster called "The Steel Phantom," which was later rebuilt and renamed the "Phantom's Revenge."
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|