Background[edit | edit source]
Penny is the general merchant at Covenant and owns the settlement's trading post. Her shop is visited by most of the visiting merchants.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is a merchant.||Sells:|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Human Error: Like the other residents, Penny will play dumb during the investigation, and may become angered if the Sole Survivor persists. However, with high enough Charisma, she can be convinced to reveal the location of the Compound.
- If one does uncover the town's secret, she and the other residents of Covenant will become hostile upon return, unless the player character chose to side with the town and passed the Charisma options. Once hostile, her unique items will no longer be available for purchase.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Laundered green dress||Pipe pistol||.38 round x17
Covenant shop key
Covenant house key
Dandy Boy Apples
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Penny is the only trader to sell the destroyer's helmet, part of the unique set destroyer's armor. She also sells Justice, a unique combat shotgun.
- Penny is scripted to be at her store when the player character first enters Covenant no matter the time of day. Penny will only engage in dialogue and trade between 8 AM and 6 PM. If Penny will not trade, instead saying "Enjoy your stay!" wait until 8 AM and only speak to her when she is in her shop.
- Penny frequently can be found playing on the office terminal even during store hours, being unavailable for trading.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Penny appears only in Fallout 4.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.