|The following is based on Fallout Tactics and some details might contradict canon.|
Peck is a dark-haired man who has a face that can charm the ladies. He works as a mechanic at Bunker Beta and is available to trade some repairing equipment.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|Metal armor||MP5 H&K||9mm ball x30
Super tool kit x2
Tool kit x4
Brotherhood scrip x300
Rusty old monkey wrench
- "This transmission is toast."
- "What can I do to make your life easier?"
- "Wear and tear is the problem here."
- "Ready to help with a smile."
- "Who the hell drove this last?"
Peck appears only in Fallout Tactics.
Behind the scenesEdit
The mechanics' names in the four Bunkers Alpha up to Delta are respectively Smith, Peck, Murdock and Baracus. These are the names of the four main characters from the Eighties action adventure television series The A-Team.