She was one of the scientists in the Compound but was sent to the settlement by Roslyn Chambers to take care of the people there due to a lack of medical personnel. Lead scientist Tach Blythe requested that she be reassigned at the Compound, believing she was vital to their research.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
|This character is a doctor.|
|This character is a merchant.||Sells: aid|
- Doctor Patricia acts as a regular doctor, restoring the player character's Hit Points and removing rads/addictions.
- In effect she is on duty as doctor 24 hours a day. If approached out of hours, she will ask the player character to come back later, but if asked again, she will provide medical services and merchant services.
- Because she is always on duty, it is not possible to trade items with her, even if Covenant is allied to the player.
- During the quest Human Error, she can be heard interrogating and torturing a male test subject in several holotapes located throughout the Compound.
- She will become hostile if the Sole Survivor decides to free Amelia Stockton.
Patricia Montgomery appears only in Fallout 4.