Patchwork is Underworld's town drunk. He's in pretty rough shape, even for a ghoul. He's always losing limbs that Doctor Barrows has to find and sew back on. Patchwork is friendly enough to humans, especially if softened up with a bottle of booze. Winthrop looks out for Patchwork but has never been able to convince him to stop drinking.
Patchwork randomly wanders around the promenade inside the center area of Underworld. He may enter The Ninth Circle to obtain more alcohol. He and Quinn appear to be good friends, as in a non-player character to non-player character conversation Patchwork asks Quinn if he "brought anything back" for him.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character has no special interactions.|
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Wasteland settler outfit|
- "Bugger off, ye bastards bugger off... ye'll get nae more this evenin'.... how's it go?"
- "Oh! Hello! Wait... what?"
- "... ... uh oh... <burp>... just gimme a second here... <burp>.. okay, swallowed it before it... before it got out. What do you need?"
- "Oh! Hey! It's you! ... have we met?"
- "Ninth Cir- Circle. Talk to Ahzrukhal. And... bring me back something. Oh yeah, the generators, I don't know where they are, you'll have to ask Winthrop."
Patchwork will tell you to "talk to Ahzrukhal" even if Ahzrukhal is already dead.
Patchwork appears only in Fallout 3.