Fallout Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
Black and gray vestments typically worn by pastors or religious followers, with a rope tied at the waist.
- On the second floor of the church in Flatwoods, underneath a table.
- Two at Helvetia:
- On the second floor of the church, on a table.
- May be found inside a building opposite of Freyja's Haus Restaurant, on the second floor, on a dresser.
- Inside of a coffin in a ruined church to the south of the Charleston Herald building.
- On the first floor of the church in Sutton, in the back, together with a pair of patrolman sunglasses.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.