Black and grey vestments typically worn by pastors or religious followers, with a rope tied at the waist.
- On the second floor of the church in Flatwoods, underneath a table.
- Two at Helvetia:
- On the second floor of the church, on a table.
- May be found inside a building opposite of Freyja's Haus Restaurant, on the second floor, on a dresser.
- Inside of a coffin in a ruined church to the south of the Charleston Herald building.
- On the first floor of the church in Sutton, in the back, together with a pair of patrolman sunglasses.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.