Fallout Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
|For a cross-game overview of this perk, see Party Girl Party Boy.|
“Nobody has a good time like you! Simply look up the effects of your favorite wine, beer, vodka, or other alcoholic beverages, and employ them when you need to without the unpleasant side effects afterward.”— Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide description
|1||CH 7||Nobody has a good time like you! There's no chance you'll get addicted to alcohol.||0004D888 (Party Girl)|
0004D887 (Party Boy)
|2||CH 7, LVL 15||The effects of alcohol are doubled.||001D2475 (Party Girl)|
001D2473 (Party Boy)
|3||CH 7, LVL 37||Your Luck is increased by 3 while you're under the influence of alcohol.||001D2476 (Party Girl)|
001D2474 (Party Boy)
- Vodka and Bourbon become potent health boosters, providing 50 HP and one Endurance respectively.
- Wine and various ice cold Gwinnett beers (ale, brew, lager, pale, pilsner, stout) provide significant AP bonuses.
- Beer and various Gwinnett drinks can be more effectively used for bartering benefits and speech checks, and the strength (and therefore melee damage) boost of all alcoholic drinks (especially whiskey) becomes more significant.
- The stat bonus of rank 3 does not show up as part of any alcohol's effects in the Pip-Boy, but it can be verified by looking at the SPECIAL stats or active Effects after consumption.
- With rank 2, negative effects are also doubled, resulting in most alcoholic beverages giving -2 Intelligence and Dirty Wastelander in particular giving -4.
- The temporary +3 Luck bonus from using different alcoholic drinks consecutively does stack.
Picking the second rank of this perk while being under the influence of alcohol already may result in a permanent negative effect to SPECIAL stats when sobering up.[verified]