Now in his mid-20s, Pappy is the old-timer in town. He's trying to hold the fabric of the settlement together, but it is coming apart at the seams. They've lost their only doctor, and Pappy is becoming increasingly pessimistic. He's drawn the defenses in to the center of town so there's only one entrance and fewer weak spots. He is concerned and careful but isn't holding out much hope for survival.
Pappy claims to have come from Little Lamplight with his girlfriend Bittercup and the others hoping to find Big Town, a nice town with plenty of food and protection. Bittercup broke up with him when they found Big Town to be a shoddy bunch of houses and junk organized into a fortress, that was constantly under attack by slavers and super mutants.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character drops an ear when killed (Contract Killer).|
|This character can be enslaved with the Mesmetron.|
|This character can repair items.||Repair cap: 48|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Big Trouble in Big Town: Like all inhabitants of Big Town, Pappy participates in the defense of the town against the super mutant attack.
- "I'll bet you're here to rape and pillage us aren't you? Aren't you?!"
- "What the hell?! Oh it's you."
- "Unless you're here to help us, fuck off!"
- "Have a crappy - ah what the hell! Have a good one!"
- "None of your business. Go bother someone else."
- "We've got two things to do in this town: suck and die."
Pappy appears only in Fallout 3.