Madam Panada runs a shop on the pier named the House of Wares. She offers a variety of items, and can help repair things, having learned to do so from her father.[Non-canon 1] She is a friend of Tobar the Ferryman and he receives a cut for recommending her, according to him.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is a merchant.|| 370|
Sells: weapons, apparel, aid, misc, ammunition
|This character can repair items.||Repair cap: 41|
Effects of player's actions
- She may be killed by tribals if the Lone Wanderer sides with Desmond during Thought Control and plants the signal blocker on top of the Ferris Wheel.
- At first, it appears Panada is about a head taller than the player character, but upon closer inspection, behind the counter, one can see her feet hover off the ground.
- She has the largest ammunition supply of any vendor in the game, with over 3,000 caps worth (at 100 Barter and with Master Trader perk) of ammunition available every reset, and carries large quantities of every munition type, except Mesmetron power cells, alien power cells, and mini nukes.
- Her Repair skill is only 5, but she can repair items to nearly 41% condition.
- She has a Protectron patrolling her store. However, should she be killed, the Protectron will not necessarily turn hostile towards her attacker.
- During the tribals' attack, she may also disappear into buildings. [verified]
- If Panada is found dead by a smuggler attack, it may not be possible to loot her corpse. [verified]
- Protectron bodyguard may attack Panada, killing her. This way of dying, however, seems to allow the player to loot her body. [verified] In the event of the previously mentioned attack, Panada's
- It's also possible that if she is killed by the forementioned smuggler, her Protectron may attack the player character on sight the first time they enter the House of Wares. [verified]
- The Lone Wanderer: "Can you repair some things for me?"
Panada: "Of course. I learned many tricks from my father."
- The Lone Wanderer: "Any place you recommend in Point Lookout?"
Tobar the Ferryman: "Depends what you're looking for. If you need supplies, head to the shop over at the end of these docks. Convenient, and I get caps for referring you. If you need a place to stay, there's an old motel further into town. The beds there are still pretty soft, even if it's because they're full of lice. And if you're looking for some hunting, there's a fellow named Plik who runs a club out in the northeast. Strictly for high-rollers, though."
(Tobar the Ferryman's dialogue)
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.90: "Panada
Panada is one of only two merchants in Point Lookout. Madam Panada's House of Wares offers a variety of badly repaired items, as Panada herself is only trading to make a living. Her real calling (so she believes) is divination."
(Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition Wasteland Census)