- On a desk in the cabin with a bear statue in front of it at Camp Adams.
- On a desk in a cabin at the Pioneer Scout camp.
PIONEER SCOUTS OF AMERICA HANDBOOK
Fundraisers and Fundraising
- Where possible, fundraisers and fundraising should involve the community in some way. Bake sales, running competitions, restoration and cleaning projects, innovation faires , and intramural competitions can be used to interact with the community, forging a closer bond and sense of commitment
- Adult approval and supervision must be obtained for all fundraising activities
- Non-intrusive: We want to bring the community to us, not pester them with baubles and goodies. We want to bring the community closer to the natural environment.
- Training: use the skills you've learned to train members of the community. Most of you are trained in CPR - a great way to raise money are CPR and Survival classes.
- Scouts are not allowed to sell pharmaceuticals, surplus commercial products, protection services, or to engage in criminal activity of any kind.