The outer area of the overlook cabin contains a pool and a cooking station. Inside, the ground floor of the building contains a kitchen and pool room as well as Scorched or a Scorched wanderer. The pool room leads to a basement, where an armor workbench is located, along with a steamer trunk and a Picklock 2 safe.
There are two card readers in the corners of the basement. The necessarily paired keycards are located at the Kanawha Nuka-Cola plant and Tanagra Town. Using both card readers briefly opens a hidden room containing a keypad requiring a player character-specific one-time code generated at Ingram Mansion. Entering the correct code opens another hidden room holding TNT dome key 7.
There are two methods of accessing the top floor - the staircase and a collapsed piece of flooring which leads up into the remnants of a living room. A cap stash can be found on a shelf by the collapsed section. The top floor has two bedrooms - a children's room that contains many toys including an intact Giddyup Buttercup, and a master bedroom with a bed. There are also several balconies that can be accessed from this floor. Anya's holotape can be found on the balcony connected to the living room with the collapsed floor.
- Anya's holotape - Go up the only ramp created by broken floor, through the red door on the right and onto the second-floor balcony. The holotape is on the table.
- Secret door sale! - Note, on the floor near the key.
- Two potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- Northwest of the parking lot, in front of a blue car, on the ledge of the rocky cliff.
- On the northern side of the exterior, by the broken windows and the pool table.
- Two potential magazines:
- On the second floor, near the door which leads out to the balcony, behind the radiator.
- In the basement, on a table near the armor workbench.
- TNT dome key 7 - In a hidden basement room, opened using the card readers. It opens TNT dome 7 at Black Mountain Ordnance Works.
- potential recipe - At the very end of the kitchen area.
- potential armor plan - On the left side of the cabinet to the left of the armor workbench in the basement.
The overlook cabin appears only in Fallout 76.
The card readers in the basement were added with patch 18.104.22.168.