The outer area of the overlook cabin contains a pool and a cooking station. Inside, the ground floor of the building contains a kitchen and pool room as well as Scorched or a Scorched wanderer. The pool room leads to a basement, where an armor workbench is located, along with a steamer trunk and a Picklock 2 safe.
There are two card readers in the corners of the basement. The necessarily paired keycards are located at the Kanawha Nuka-Cola plant and Tanagra Town. Using both card readers briefly opens a hidden room containing a keypad requiring a player character-specific one-time code generated at Ingram Mansion. Entering the correct code opens another hidden room holding TNT dome key 7.
There are two methods of accessing the top floor - the staircase and a collapsed piece of flooring which leads up into the remnants of a living room. A cap stash can be found on a shelf by the collapsed section. The top floor has two bedrooms - a children's room that contains many toys including an intact Giddyup Buttercup, and a master bedroom with a bed. There are also several balconies that can be accessed from this floor. Anya's holotape can be found on the balcony connected to the living room with the collapsed floor.
- Anya's holotape - Go up the only ramp created by broken floor, through the red door on the right and onto the second-floor balcony. The holotape is on the table.
- Secret door sale! - Note, on the floor near the key.
- TNT dome key 7 - In a hidden basement room, opened using the card readers. It opens TNT dome 7 at Black Mountain Ordnance Works.
- Two potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- Northwest of the parking lot, in front of a blue car, on the ledge of the rocky cliff.
- On the northern side of the exterior, by the broken windows and the pool table.
- Two potential magazines:
- On the second floor, near the door which leads out to the balcony, behind the radiator.
- In the basement, on a table near the armor workbench.
- Potential armor plan - On the left side of the cabinet to the left of the armor workbench in the basement.
- Potential recipe - At the very end of the kitchen area.
The overlook cabin appears only in Fallout 76.
The card readers in the basement were added with patch 184.108.40.206.