The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The outer area of overlook cabin contains a pool and a cooking station. Inside, the ground floor of the building contains a kitchen and pool room as well as Scorched or a Scorched wanderer. The pool room leads to a basement, where a weapons workbench is located, along with a steamer trunk and a Picklock 2 safe.
Since patch 7, there are 2 card readers in corners of the basement. The necessary paired keycards are located at the Kanawha Nuka-Cola plant and Tanagra Town, respectively. Using both card readers briefly opens a hidden room containing a keypad requiring a player specific one-time code generated at Ingram Mansion. Entering the correct code opens another hidden room holding TNT dome key 7.
There are two methods of accessing the top floor - the staircase and a collapsed piece of flooring which leads up into the remnants of a living room. A cap stash can be found on a shelf by the collapsed section. The top floor has two bedrooms - a children's room which contains many toys including an intact Giddyup Buttercup, and a master bedroom with a bed. There are also several balconies which can be accessed from this floor. Anya's holotape can be found on the balcony connected to the living room with the collapsed floor.
- Recipe - At the very end of the kitchen area.
- Anya's holotape - On the second floor, up a ramp created by broken floor, through the red door on the right and onto a balcony. The holotape is on the table.
- Random armor plan - On the left side of the cabinet to the left of the armor workbench in the basement.
- TNT dome key 7 - Opens TNT dome 7 at Black Mountain Ordnance Works.
- Secret door sale! - Note.
The overlook cabin appears only in Fallout 76.