Opossums, also known as possums, are omnivorous creatures native to the Americas and can be found across Appalachia. The Great War has significantly affected their body, with toes sprouting out of their back and two tails. However, the most significant change are the faces that sprout throughout the front of their body, similar to brahmin and radstags. The placement of their heads vary, ranging from a triangular fashion, to having the left or right side of the body decorated with them.
Opossums, offer a small amount of experience when killed and flee from the player character if they are approached. They will drop opossum meat when killed.
A standard opossum that travels the Appalachian wasteland.
|Name (Form ID)||Abilities||Items|
- Reliably found at Green Country Lodge.
- Reliably found outside of the tavern in Flatwoods.
- Reliably found at the unmarked sludge trailer, north of the Red Rocket filling station.
- Two can reliably be found east of White Powder Winter Sports, on a cliff, in a clearing.
Opossums appear only in Fallout 76.
- "Subject C-02: North American Opossum. Pretty similar to the ones that used to live in my back yard, except for the three head thing. That's kind of weird. They still seem to be garbage connoisseurs though."
Enclave research facility terminal entries; Subject C-02