They serve as muscle for the gang and guard the Gomorrah. Omertas follow strict orders and normal regulations. They are straightforward and are not interested in conversation. They focus on their business and protecting the interests of their employees, namely, the business of alcohol and prostitutes.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is involved in quests.|
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Pre-War businesswear||9mm SMG or
Sawed-off shotgun or
10mm SMG or
.44 Magnum revolver
|Zoara Club key|
- The Courier receives good Karma for killing Omerta thugs.
- After the player character has entered the Lucky 38 casino, the Omerta thugs will ask if one has met Mr. House. Though the subtitles read "Mr. House," the Thugs will actually call him "the Overboss."
- They also refer to Mr. House as "Not-At-Home."
- If one has ED-E as a companion, the thugs will ask incredulously what he is.
- "I tell you Not-At-Home is gonna have his day."
- "I'm gonna clip your sorry ass!"
- "That's some shit right there!"
- "What the fuck are you looking at?!"
- "You have no idea who you're messing with!"
Omerta thugs appear only in Fallout: New Vegas.