Background[edit | edit source]
Stockton is the manager of a large caravan business operating out of Bunker Hill, running three caravan trade routes patrolled by: Trashcan Carla, Lucas Miller and Cricket. His caravan traders often man the Bunker Hill shop after hours.
His caravan routes run throughout the Commonwealth and are connected to major towns and settlements such as Diamond City, with a few of also covering some small villages and farms. In addition to being an operative for the Railroad, Stockton is also the caretaker for the large safehouse in the utility basement below Bunker Hill that is home to many escaped synths.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Boston After Dark: Old Man Stockton is the source the Sole Survivor must contact in order to help the synth H2-22.
- Human Error: Old Man Stockton's caravan is attacked by the people of Covenant. He will reward the Sole Survivor if Amelia Stockton is rescued from Doctor Chambers.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike other members of the Railroad, Old Man Stockton will not turn hostile should the Sole Survivor become an enemy of the Railroad.
- It's possible for Old Man Stockton to be killed on his way back to Bunker Hill from the Railroad mission Boston After Dark; there have been several reports of him turning up dead in front of the BADTFL regional office.
- If one initiates conversation with him enough times he will hand the player character a Nuka-Cola.
- Despite being a member of the Railroad, he unknowingly employs three (Cricket, Trashcan Carla, and Lucas Miller) secret informants for the Synth Retention Bureau.
- During Boston After Dark, Old Man Stockton will remark to a male player character that he was expecting "someone of the feminine persuasion." If the player character is female, he will remark that he was expecting "someone more heavily armed."
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Old Man Stockton appears only in Fallout 4.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- PC Playstation 4 Xbox One After completing the main quest and visiting Covenant for the first time, if you rescue Amelia Stockton without activating the quest Human Error, Old Man Stockton may appear dead and naked at Bunker Hill, or another location. You still can get his weapons and clothing.[verified]
- Xbox One If the player character attempts to steal anything during the quest Boston After Dark, Old Man Stockton will become hostile, making the quest unable to be completed. This will happen even if the item is stolen without being caught.[verified]
- Workaround: Wait long enough for Stockton to forgive the player character.
Gallery[edit | edit source]