|For an overview of super sledge models, see super sledge.|
Oh, Baby! is a unique variant of the super sledge. It is much more powerful than the standard variant and has noticeably larger striking surfaces. Despite its rusted condition, it is one of the most powerful melee weapons in the game.
|- Type of attack||- Skill required|
|- Damage per attack in V.A.T.S.||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per action point||- Additional effects|
- Note: Melee weapons do double normal damage in V.A.T.S.
It is possible to execute Mauler outside of V.A.T.S. (without the required Melee skill of 50 to perform the move) by initiating a power attack (hold attack button) while moving forward.
Oh, Baby! can successfully strike about 495 times from full condition before breaking.
|- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per action point|
|- Damage per second||- Weapon spread|
|- Area of effect damage||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|- Effect damage & duration||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|- Bonus effects||- Weight|
|- Attacks per second||- Value in caps|
|- Critical chance % multiplier||- Value to weight ratio|
|- Critical damage||- Skill required|
|- Critical effect damage & duration||- Strength required|
|- With all mods attached|
- Note: Melee damage is doubled in V.A.T.S.
Charleston Cave - The weapon is in the far southwest open area of the cave, accessible via tunnels from the north and east. It is lying on the ground near the west wall, directly west of the eastern tunnel entrance. Next to the dead nightkin.
- When fully repaired, each successful attack reduces the weapon's value by around 18 caps.
- Before starting Guess Who I Saw Today the weapon is harder to spot, since the nightkin next to it will not be present.
- When given to a companion, they will tend to use Oh, Baby! even when their companion wheel is set to use ranged attacks. [verified]
- The Oh, Baby! may not spawn. [verified]
- When Mauler is used in V.A.T.S., it can make the enemy fly upwards of 40 feet in the air. Any attacks that you stacked up in the V.A.T.S. sequence will still hit. [verified]
- Lily Bowen, she will hold both this and her Vertibird blade at the same time. This will also remove it from her inventory. [verified] If given to
- If Oh Baby! is used by a companion, the weapon's condition will gradually go down and eventually break as opposed to other weapons given to companions. [verified]