The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The off-road vehicle is large and boxy with room for four: the driver, a front passenger and two rear passengers on a bench behind them. A spare tire is also mounted on the back on the right side of the vehicle.
While the off-road vehicle appears to be gas powered as the front of the vehicle lacks any signs of a reactor seen on most other vehicles in the Fallout universe, damage to the off-road vehicle will result in the same spectacular explosion and mushroom cloud that one would expect from a fusion-powered car.
- One can be found at Camp McClintock.
- One can be found at Morgantown Airport.
- One can be found at the entrance to the Burning Mine.
- Two can be found at the unfinished mansion.
- One can be found at Beckwith farm.
- One can be found at Big Fred's BBQ Shack.
- One can be found on the road just east of National Isolated Radio Array.
- Several can be found at the Whitespring Resort
- Three can be found at the the Whitespring bunker in various states of disrepair.
The off-road vehicle appears only in Fallout 76.
Behind the scenesEdit
The off-road vehicles assume a design similar to the Willys MB used by the U.S. military during the middle of the 20th century, albeit with the headlights mounted on the front fenders instead of being part of the front fascia.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.