|For an overview of combat knifes in all games, see combat knife.|
Commander Jabsco's personal weapon, Occam's Razor, is stronger than the basic combat knife in raw damage by a total of 3 points. It is aesthetically identical to the normal variant.
Occam's Razor can successfully strike about 1200 times from full condition before breaking.
- Combat knife - The standard variant.
- Stabhappy - Stabhappy shares all of its stats with Occam's Razor, except it deals an additional 50% damage to limbs.
- Trench knife - The trench knife's stats are identical to the regular combat knife. The only difference is a unique "knuckle-duster" skin.
- Sim version combat knife - A sim-only version of the combat knife which differs only in health (essentially non-degrading).
- Sim version trench knife - A sim-only version of the trench knife which differs only in health (essentially non-degrading).
|- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per action point|
|- Damage per second||- Weapon spread|
|- Area of effect damage||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|- Effect damage & duration||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|- Bonus effects||- Weight|
|- Attacks per second||- Value in caps|
|- Critical chance % multiplier||- Value to weight ratio|
|- Critical damage||- Skill required|
|- Critical effect damage & duration||- Strength required|
|- With all mods attached|
- Note: Melee damage is doubled in V.A.T.S.
Behind the scenes
The name of this weapon is a reference to the scientific principle of the same name.
- If the Lone Wanderer kills Jabsco without shooting him, such as by hacking the turrets or reverse-pickpocketing a grenade, Occam's Razor won't appear in his inventory. This can be fixed by shooting his corpse. [verified]