Oberland Station has one permanent building, which is a railway check station at the center. The settlement's small size and confined space make it ideal for a vertical settlement. It has a small farm area with a few tato plants, cooking station, and two settlers when it is first discovered.
- East of Oberland Station is the UFO crash site, part of a random encounter that occurs after reaching level 20 or by following the garbled radio beacon from relay tower 1DL-109.
- The two native female settlers are sisters.
- If the player character tries to move the original settlers to another settlement, they give the message "You can't move this person from this settlement." This is likely because they are quest givers. As such, the settlement can't be abandoned unless the original settlers die.
Oberland station appears only in Fallout 4.
- PC Neither settler will engage in conversation to start the questline to make the settlement habitable for the Sole Survivor. Plus, the Minutemen will ignore this settlement for reoccurring missions. To solve this, kill the settlers and use the workshop. [verified]
- PC Playstation 4 Xbox One. Settlers assigned to trading posts can not be interacted with during store hours. Initiating conversation with them will only cause them to say common lines of dialog. [verified]
- Playstation 4 A notification about an attack may be given and after fast-traveling the attacker turns out to be a synth settler or brahmin. When the synth settler or brahmin is killed, be it by the player, a companion, or a settler, control of the settlement is immediately lost. [verified]
- Has been fixed.