| ||For the Fallout 76 location known as "the Nukashine", see Big Al's Tattoo Parlor.|
A high-proof distilled spirit mixed with Nuka-Cola Quantum and nuclear waste, Nukashine was created by Lewis of the Eta Psi fraternity of the Vault-Tec University in November of 2076. The spirit itself is incredibly powerful, causes blackouts, severe hangovers, and is potentially lethal, as the fellow Pi Mu fraternity found out during their "eviction party."
The creation was supposed to provide a source of funds for feeding his Nuka-Cola collector's addiction, but wound up catapulting the fraternity to university-wide fame and led Judy Lowell, the chapter president, to set up a speakeasy in the back of Big Al's Tattoo Parlor bearing the same name.
A high-proof distilled liquor brewed using Nuka-Cola Quantum and nuclear material. It decreases the AP cost of sprinting by 80% and increases AP regeneration by 50% while inflicting 30 Rads and causing the user to "blackout" after the drink's duration. After blacking out, the user will find themselves in one of 36 random locations while Strength, Endurance, and Agility are reduced by one for 20 seconds.
Similar to other fermentable beverages, Nukashine is initially crafted as fermentable Nukashine, offering no benefits, inflicting 30 rads, and having a significantly high disease chance of 9% until fully fermented.
After fermented further, Nukashine becomes vintage Nukashine, gaining the effect of increasing unarmed damage by 100% while also retaining the previous effects.
Nukashine can be crafted using the brewing and distilling functionality of Wild Appalachia.
Boiled water (2)
Nuclear material (3)
Fermentable Nukashine (1)
Fermentable Nukashine (1)
(Fresh) Nukashine (1)
Vintage Nukashine (1)
Possible blackout locationsEdit
- A cliffside skeleton's picnic northwest of the Whitespring golf club.
- A cabin south of the Vantage.
- A raft southwest of the ransacked bunker.
- A monorail car near the cranberry glade.
- On top of the Red Rocket station in Flatwoods.
- Near Autumn Acre cabin, next to the Teddy Fear murder scene.
- Near the Mothman Museum in Point Pleasant, next to two skeletons on toilets with guns at their feet.
- A billboard north of abandoned mine site Kittery.
- A tent on a cliff in the mountains east of WV Lumber Co.
- A carriage west of Vault 96 next to three dead settlers, a cultural reference to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
- A tightrope to the southeast of Mountainside Bed & Breakfast.
- A cliffside relaxation spot to the west of Sunnytop station.
- A Gourmands camp to the north of the North Mountain lookout.
- The river treehouse northwest of Valley Galleria.
- A fishing boat south of Black Mountain Ordnance Works.
- A meeting table in the bog, featuring a Teddy Fear and several skeletons, north of Superior Sunset Farm.
- Crafted at a brewing station.
- Pi House - One bottle is on the desk near the upstairs terminal, found during the Wasted on Nukashine quest.