Fallout Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
“You have unraveled some of the greatest mysteries of pre-War masters: formula for developing special Nuka-Colas! This perk unlocks special Nuka-Cola recipes at the workbench.”— In-game description
- Nuka-Cola Victory (requires 3 Nuka-Cola, produces 1 Nuka-Cola Victory)
- Nuka-Cola Quartz (requires 3 Nuka-Cola, produces 1 Nuka-Cola Quartz)
- Ice cold Nuka-Cola (requires 3 Nuka-Cola, produces 2 ice cold Nuka-Cola)
These are all items that are finite or even rare in the normal game (even ice cold Nuka-Cola, which was easily replenished in Fallout 3).
- This perk fills a similar role to the Quantum Chemist perk from the Fallout 3 add-on Broken Steel. It provides a means for obtaining the rarer varieties of Nuka-Cola. Functionally, Quantum Chemist operated as an automatic script, whereas Nuka Chemist opens up new recipes. The two perks share the same icon.
- Synergizes well with Mad Bomber, since you can craft the rather rare Nuka-Cola Quartz that, in turn, can be used to craft the very powerful Nuka-grenade.
- Even though workbenches have no refrigeration facilities, one can still create ice-cold Nuka-Cola there with the perk.