The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The station is used as the beginning of "the Gauntlet," an inescapable torture maze constructed for the entertainment of the Nuka-World raiders. Victims are lured to the station by Harvey, which results in the certain death of all who enter the station via the Nuka-Express. The station section of the Gauntlet consists of small rooms with turrets and traps, and several corpses of previous victims, leading to the Nuka-World access tunnels.
After disembarking the monorail, the Sole Survivor enters the top floor of the trashed terminus building. Opposite to the train, the former information terminal has been hacked so that each entry instead taunts those who read it. The main exit doors have been thoroughly barricaded, the power to the elevator has been cut and the secondary exit below the stairs (near the dead raider Sykes) has been chained up from the outside. Therefore, the only way to leave the room is down the stairs, thus beginning the Gauntlet.
The next room appears to have once been a gift shop or perhaps a small café. Now it features several turrets that must be destroyed to safely enter. The remains of other raiders, Gunners, and traders lay on the floor.
The next challenge of the Gauntlet is to safely navigate a skyway rigged with a variety of traps. It is in this room that the dead wastelander Lucky can be found. Additionally, on the left side of the room is a Master locked door that can be used to bypass most traps. Once the traps have been disabled or otherwise avoided, there is a set of stairs that must be used to reach the second floor of the skyway. This consists mainly of a poorly built wooden floor that can collapse when walked on.
Once passed, there are more traps as well as the dead runaway Ophelia. Next are three doors to choose to go through. The leftmost door is the correct choice, while the center door reveals a clapping monkey and the right door drops several grenades.
After going down once again onto the first floor of the skyway, there awaits a room full of radioactive barrels. To the left is the corpse of Corin as well as some anti-radiation supplies. The exit is an Expert locked door that can alternatively be opened with a key found in the same room. Finally, the exit into the access tunnels lies straight ahead.
- Sykes' old letter on Sykes' remains at the bottom of the stairs leading to the Gauntlet.
- Ophelia's unsent letter on Ophelia's remains, on the second floor, by a safe with the tension trigger on it.
- Dirty key - Nuka-station part of the Gauntlet, on a cigarette machine in a radioactive waste barrel filled room with a Nuka-World counter. Opens nothing.
- Rusty key - In the southwest corner of the same room on some shelving next to a toolkit. Opens nearby Expert locked shack door.
- Scratched key - In the northwest corner of the same room on a bench. Opens nothing.
- Ramblings - On Corin's remains, found in a small alcove to the left of the entrance to the radioactive room.
- Overdue book - Inside a bus, under the station, on the easternmost side of the station.