The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The station is used as the beginning of the Gauntlet, an inescapable torture maze constructed for the entertainment of the Nuka-World raiders. Victims are lured to the station by Harvey, which results in the certain death of all who enter the station via the Nuka-Express. The station section of the Gauntlet consists of small rooms with turrets and traps, and several corpses of previous victims, leading to the Nuka-World access tunnels.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- Sykes' old letter on Sykes' corpse at the bottom of the stairs leading to the Gauntlet.
- Ophelia's unsent letter on Ophelia's corpse, 2nd floor, by a safe with the tension trigger on it.
- Dirty key - Nuka-station part of the Gauntlet, on a cigarette machine in a radio-active waste barrel filled room with a Nuka-World counter. Opens nothing.
- Rusty key - In the southwest corner of the same room on some shelving next to a toolkit. Opens nearby Expert locked shack door.
- Scratched key - In the northwest corner of the same room on a bench. Opens nothing.
- Ramblings - On Corin's corpse, found in a small alcove to the left of the entrance to the radioactive room.
- Overdue book - Inside a bus, under the station, on the easternmost side of the station.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.