Lying west of the Lonely Chapel, the Nuka-World transit center was the gateway to the Nuka-World amusement park. After arriving here, guests could park their cars and use the monorail to get to the park itself.
The location is guarded by several Gunners including a Gunner assaultron, under the command of Commander Kaylor. The Gunners stand inside and on top of both parking ramps and in front of the transit center.
The transit center is a medium-sized location consisting of two buildings. The lefthand side parking garage is named "Cherry Garage" and the righthand side is "Quantum Garage." The two are linked with a bridge. The bridge crosses over the intersection of Nuka Lane and Cola Boulevard.
Both parking ramps have partially collapsed, with the Quantum garage containing a working elevator going to the upper deck. On the top deck, there is an Advanced locked safe inside a destroyed car, and on the opposite side, there is a steamer trunk with leveled loot.
Moving forward past the parking ramps, one will see the bus exit and parking. The other building is an entry to the monorail, featuring many Nuka-Cola styled objects including two Nuka-Cola billboards, several Nuka-Cola themed buses, trash cans, and flags. Piles of trash filled with Nuka-Cola labeled items litter the area.
- A fusion core lies on top of the yellow garage instrument table at the end of the tracks near a pile of radioactive barrels where there is also a locked safe.
- Control terminal password - Given by Harvey.
- Kaylor's orders - Outside, a note carried by Commander Kaylor.
- All Aboard: The Sole Survivor hears an old jingle on the Pip-Boy radio advertising Nuka-World amusement park and can visit to see if it is still operational.
- Concierge: Mercer's new Railroad agent, Caretaker, needs help clearing a location so that he can make progress on helping a synth escape the Commonwealth.