Background[edit | edit source]
The junkyard appears to have been a dump for unwanted inventory removed from Nuka-World before the War, including rides and robots.
Layout[edit | edit source]
The Nuka-World junkyard is located on the southwestern outskirts of Nuka-World. There is a large barn at its entrance. The junkyard proper is made up of multiple winding pathways surrounded by piles of debris with intermittent pockets of radiation reaching as high as +30 rads per second found throughout.
The entrance to the yard's center, where the "Ultimate UFO" ride is located, can be found to the southeast, next to a half-buried Pick-R-Up billboard. The pathway consists of a series of caves, subway cars and other debris leading up to the ride.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- SCAV! #2 Fear the Knife King - In the large warehouse on the upper level near the animatronic alien, on a desk.
- Power distributor - On the same desk.
- Star core - Embedded in a console near the desk with the SCAV! issue.
- Five fusion cores:
- In the yellow gondola below the SCAV! issue and star core.
- Inside a fusion engine, near the power armor station.
- located on the seat of a blue teacup ride south of the main door of the Ultimate UFO, near a bus.
- found in the tunnels below the junkyard, just past the metro car. The core is in the mouth of a bear statue sticking out of the wall.
- On the top shelf of the train car below the blue teacup with the previous fusion core in it, it is near the door closest to the Ultimate UFO.
- A Commie Whacker - On a table near the last fusion core described above.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- PC Playstation 4 Xbox One The star core respawns after several in-game days. The terminal at Star Control will show -1 star cores outside the Galactic Zone when it has been picked up twice. This makes it possible to get the Quantum X-01 power armor before finishing the add-on questlines. The star core will still respawn when the Hubologists move into the junkyard barn. [verified]
- PC Xbox One This may have been fixed in a recent update.
- PC Playstation 4 Xbox One One of the robots may spawn below the map (specifically, the highly-irradiated mound in the water south of the barn), thus making it impossible to destroy. Leaving the area and waiting or resting for several hours will cause it to spawn on the surface after returning.[verified]
Gallery[edit | edit source]