The Nuka-World access tunnels were used by the personnel of Nuka-World, with the intention to move them around unseen beneath the amusement park.
After Nuka-World was conquered by raiders, the access tunnels were used to construct the majority of "The Gauntlet," an enclosed system of deadly challenges for all newcomers entering Nuka-World via the Nuka-Express, built for the raiders' entertainment. The Gauntlet consists of several rooms full of traps, turrets and creatures that victims must survive, and is littered with the corpses of those who died trying. Those who survive the access tunnels and reach the Cola-cars arena must then fight the raider leader, Overboss Colter, in a rigged fight which is impossible to win and results in certain death for all victims.
- Nuka-World storage room key in the room with the turrets. Open door to storage room.
- Personal log on Private Tyler's corpse, in the same room with the infected rats.
- A fusion core just after passing the wooden bridge, inside the maze.
- Recon log on Sergeant Marcks' corpse, in the same room with the gas valves.
- Nuka-World utility substation key in the same room with the gas valves. Opens utility room.
- Utility substation password in the same room with the gas valves. Opens security gates.
- Crag's plan, on super mutant Crag, in the mirelurk part of the tunnels.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.