Background[edit | edit source]
An enclosed space built in the courtyard of Nuka-Town, the market is the trading hub for Nuka-World, where travelers who pay protection can come and purchase the stocks offered by the slave traders or avail themselves of their services.
Layout[edit | edit source]
From the southern entrance and going clockwise, there is a livestock pen, Aaron Corbett's weapon stall and weapons workbench, Shelbie Chase's general store, Mackenzie Bridgeman's clinic, and finally Maddox's chem shack and his chemistry station. In the center of the market is some scaffolding where raiders watch the slave merchants.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Throatslicer - a unique Disciples blade, sold by Katelyn Alden.
- Splattercannon - a unique handmade rifle, sold by Aaron Corbett at the weapon stall.
- A mini nuke - behind Aaron Corbett, on a metal stand.
- A persuasion grenade - inside of a shopping basket on a table near Corbett.
- A star core - on a table near Shelbie Chase on the north side.
- Two smart fragmentation grenades - sold by Shelbie Chase.
- Calmex Silk - a unique drug, sold by Maddox.
- Two fusion cores - counter were Aaron Corbett is standing.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Despite the traders saying the player character cannot have anything for free, many chems, ammo and weapons can be looted without any penalty.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
PC Xbox One After completing Open Season, the traders may appear without clothing.[verified]
Gallery[edit | edit source]