| ||For an overview of lunchboxes in the Fallout series of games, see lunchbox.|
A metal lunchbox features the Nuka-Cola logo on one side and Nuka-Girl on the opposite side. Images of the various Nuka-Cola flavors line the sides of the lunchbox, including Nuka-Cola, Nuka-Cherry, and Nuka-Cola Quantum. Like the Vault-Tec lunchbox, they will yield a random item when opened.
- On the bottom of the magazine shelf upon entering the first room of the gauntlet with the turrets, along the north wall.
- On a bar to the right of the Starlight Interstellar Theater entrance.
- In a locker, in a shed, behind the Starport Nuka.
- Behind a master locked door, in the Vault part of Vault-Tec: Among the Stars, right next to the offices. An inactive Mr. Handy greeter sits right beside the dresser.
- One more can be found in a highly irradiated room accessible through the living room.
- Inside Mad Mulligan's Minecart Coaster. From the main boarding platform area, go through the employee only area with Sam Teller's corpse and out on the other end. It's near the cardboard Mad Mulligan, to the right next to three barrels.
- Three in Bradberton's personal Vault beneath his office.
- One on top of the large Nuka-Cola bottle at Nuka-World Red Rocket.