|For an overview of Nuka-Cola, see Nuka-Cola.|
Victory is a bright red-orange variant of the Nuka-Cola product. Drinking it provides healing, grants a bonus to Action Points, decreases Perception, and increases radiation. In hardcore mode, it reduces Sleep and increases Dehydration. Both positive and negative effects scale with the Survival skill.
Survival skill effect
|10||+3 Hit Points for 20s, +12 Action Points , -1 PER||+12 Dehydration , -18 Sleep|
|20||+4 Hit Points for 20s, +14 Action Points , -1 PER||+14 Dehydration , -21 Sleep|
|30||+4 Hit Points for 20s, +16 Action Points , -1 PER||+16 Dehydration , -24 Sleep|
|40||+5 Hit Points for 20s, +18 Action Points , -1 PER||+18 Dehydration , -27 Sleep|
|50||+6 Hit Points for 20s, +20 Action Points , -2 PER||+20 Dehydration , -30 Sleep|
|60||+6 Hit Points for 20s, +22 Action Points , -2 PER||+22 Dehydration , -33 Sleep|
|70||+7 Hit Points for 20s, +24 Action Points , -2 PER||+24 Dehydration , -36 Sleep|
|80||+7 Hit Points for 20s, +26 Action Points , -2 PER||+26 Dehydration , -39 Sleep|
|90||+8 Hit Points for 20s, +28 Action Points , -2 PER||+28 Dehydration , -42 Sleep|
|100||+9 Hit Points for 20s, +30 Action Points , -3 PER||+30 Dehydration , -45 Sleep|
- Note: Radiation is not affected by Survival skill level.
Nuka Chemist perk
Nuka-Cola Victory (1)
- Nuka-Cola Victory is the second rarest of all Nuka-Cola variants found in Fallout: New Vegas, after Nuka-Cola Quantum.
- Like Nuka-Cola Quartz, Nuka-Cola Victory is not sold by any merchants, except for those selling bottles of Victory that are on display.
- A total of ten bottles of Nuka-Cola Victory can be found in various locations in the Mojave Wasteland, all placed in-world rather than in containers.
- An additional four bottles can be found in Big MT.
- Aside from these locations, the only way to obtain Nuka-Cola Victory is through the recipes given by taking the Nuka Chemist perk.
|Closest map marker||Quantity||Description|
|Atomic Wrangler||1||In the Garrets' bedroom, behind an Average locked door, must be stolen.|
|Black Mountain||1||In the storage room, to the right of the workbench.|
|El Rey Motel||1||Inside the room on the far right (second floor), next to a bed. It will be next to a dead wastelander, half under the bed.|
|Jacobstown||1||In the bungalow closest to the front gate, in a knocked down refrigerator.|
|Klamath Bob's Liquor Store||1||On the ground to the left of the entrance, next to the broken freezer, can be bought from Klamath Bob or stolen.|
|Nelson||1||In the northwest house, behind a toppled refrigerator.|
|Nipton||1||In the town hall, in the storage room behind the mayor's office, secured with an Average locked door.|
|REPCONN headquarters||2||In the gift shop on the first floor, on a table in the Hard locked back room, behind the counter along with two Nuka-Cola Quartz.|
|Vault 3||1||In the room in the recreation area with billiards equipment.|
|X-7b "Boom Town" target zone||1||Just north of the target zone, in a demolished house, along with a Nuka-Cola Quartz.|
|Higgs Village||1||In a shrub to the side of House #101.|
|X-13 research facility||2||One on the first floor, along with a Nuka-Cola Quartz, underneath the chemistry set before the test lab and one in the office 2's observation area.|
- The Nuka-Cola Victory found in the Garret's bedroom at the Atomic Wrangler can still be bought if Francine Garret detects a theft attempt.
- Nuka-Cola Victory is an ingredient used in the crafting of atomic cocktails.
- When consuming a Nuka-Cola Victory, it sounds like chewing food instead of drinking. [verified]
- bottle cap received after drinking a bottle. [verified] There will be no
- The bottles have no sounds for picking up or dropping like other bottles in the game do. [verified]
- Sometimes when dropped with other Nuka-Cola bottles, it will drop as a Nuka-Cola bottle and be lost. [verified]