|The following is based on Fallout Shelter or Fallout Shelter Online and some details might contradict canon.|
Nuka-Cola Quantum is an additional type of currency in Fallout Shelter that was introduced in the 1.6 update and has a multitude of uses.
Uses[edit | edit source]
Nuka-Cola Quantums can be used for:
- Speeding up the return time when a dweller is returning from the wasteland or a quest.
- Skipping quests.
- Rush, and instantly complete the productions of weapon and outfit workshop.
- Using them to speed up the time in the barbershop.
- Rush and instantly complete training in a stat-raising room.
- Unlocking a recipe for a theme without getting all 9 fragments.
Earning Nuka-Cola Quantums[edit | edit source]
Nuka-Cola Quantums can be earned by:
- Can be found while exploring the wasteland.
- Can be found during quests.
- Can be given as a quest reward.
- Received from Bottle & Cappy, recorded amounts 1,2,3 and 5.
- Can be obtained from a lunchbox.
- Can be bought from the store for real world currency.
- 10 are obtained when opening a starter pack.
Cost from Store[edit | edit source]
- Six pack (x6 Quantums) - $1.50 USD
- Case (x32 Quantums) -$7.99 USD
- Cooler (x70 Quantums) - $14.99 USD
- Fridge (x150 Quantums) - $30.99 USD
- Crate (x400 Quantums) - $79.99 USD
- Truck (x1000 Quantums) - $159.99 USD
- Vault-Tec Starter Pack (x10 Quantums) - $4.99 USD
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The maximum time a single bottle can reduce an action by is 2 hours. After this the cost will raise by one bottle until the next multiple of two is reached. For example rushing a 2h 5m timer, a 3h and a 4h timer will cost 2 bottles anyway.
- To complete a theme, a single fragment is worth 3 bottles each.
- If you get the pack of 1000, a special animation will play. A truck drives up to the vault door before the driver connects a hose from the truck to the vault. Once the quantum is delivered, the driver returns to the truck and drives away.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Nuka-Cola Quantum cards[edit | edit source]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.