|For an overview of Nuka-Cola, see Nuka-Cola.|
Nuka-Cola Quantum was introduced in the fourth quarter of 2077, as a brand-new flavor of Nuka-Cola, with twice the calories, twice the carbohydrates, twice the caffeine and twice the taste. The Whitespring Resort received early-release shipments, which are sold by Bubbles, the Nuka-Cola vendor.
A clear bottle with glowing blue liquid inside (achieved through the use of the radioactive isotope Strontium-90). Upon consumption, it restores 200 Hit Points as well as 100 Action Points but confers 10 points of Radiation.
- Kanawha Nuka-Cola plant - One near the back of the factory floor behind a level 1 locked door. A second one on a table next to nuclear material on the lower level: head left from entrance down main hall and into the hole in the floor, can be seen from above.
- Mount Blair - In the cafeteria area.
- The Whitespring Resort - Purchased from Bubbles.
- New River Gorge Bridge - Western side, on the lower level.
- The Whitespring Resort - Reliably found at the western entrance, on a balcony with two skeletons having a picnic.
- Monorail elevator - May spawn in the second-story maintenance wing on the western side.
- R&G Processing Services - May spawn in the staff room in the lower factory.
- Overseer's home - Above the toilet on shelf.
- Can be found randomly in Nuka-Cola vending machines.
- World of Refreshment tour: "Welcome to the Nuka-Cola World of Refreshment, now featuring a river of Nuka-Cola Quantum! Nuka-Cola Quantum: Twice the calories, twice the carbohydrates, twice the caffeine, and twice the taste! And just look at that amazing, patented blue glow! So sit back and enjoy the ride as we take you through the Nuka-Cola World of Refreshment!"
(World of Refreshment announcer's dialogue)
- "This product is the pinnacle of taste sensation. Seventeen fruit flavors and that signature cola taste blend to form the perfect refreshing soft drink. With its new Strontium additive, its got that unique kick to keep you on your toes."
(Milo, shipping foreman's dialogue)
- Bubbles: " "