|For an overview of Nuka-Cola, see Nuka-Cola.|
Background[edit | edit source]
Conceptualized by the Kanawha Nuka-Cola plant, the idea for the drink came from celery-flavored sparkling waters, as well as mixing artificial flavors, package design and marketing to trick people into thinking it had health benefits.
It was heavily advertised around the Watoga area of Appalachia as "coming soon." Nuka-Cola Cranberry was likely a regional flavor for Appalachia and did have some form of release before the war occurred.
|The following is based on bugged content.|
According to a bugged holotape, after data gathering, cranberries were determined to become the first in the potential line of "snack beverages," using surplus cranberry supplies from Raleigh County as a primary source. The eventual plan was to use marketing tactics to present it as a premium lifestyle brand for the rich and meant for those who had refined palates and a taste for high-quality products.
|End of information based on bugged content.|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Can be found in a small shack in the Spruce Knob Channels.
- Can be found in the trailer at the ammo dump.
- Can be found on a shelf in the Kanawha Nuka-Cola plant.
- Can be found on a command center in Belching Betty.
- Can be found in a crate at Sacrament.
- Can be found in a cabin near the scenic overlook.
- Can be found on the stairs over the front porch at Clancy Manor.
- Can be found inside a fridge at The Sludge Works, on top of a modified trailer, near a weapons workbench, on the roof.
- Can be found at Moth-Home, sitting in a bureau on the south side of the location.
- Can spawn in an unmarked information booth on the road between Ripper Alley and Emmett Mountain disposal site, in the Nuka-Cola machine.