|For an overview of Nuka-Cola, see Nuka-Cola.|
A consumable created before the war by the Nuka-Cola Corporation. The soft drink was produced locally in Appalachia at the Kanawha Nuka-Cola plant, where product research and taste testing also took place. At the the Whitespring Resort, special vendor Bubbles sells several variants of the soda.
A clear bottle containing dark brown liquid with the classic Nuka-Cola label. Upon consumption, Nuka-Cola restores 40 Hit Points and 10 Action Points but confers 5 points of Radiation damage. Nuka-Cola also adds hydration.
- Up to eight or more can spawn at the Kanawha Nuka-Cola plant, inside of cardboard boxes on the ground inside of the loading dock at the northeastern end of the plant's exterior. More can be found inside the plant itself, on shelves and tables and in the locked portion of the taste-testing room in the southeastern portion of the plant.
- Up to four can spawn at the Pleasant Valley Station, one inside and up to three outside by the wooden vendor booth.
- Can be purchased from Bubbles, upstairs in the Whitespring Resort.
- Around three inside Black Mountain Ordnance Works's TNT Dome 3, there are also five other Nuka-Cola variants.
- On the side of New River Gorge Bridge - West, next to the locked door maintenance room.
- Pool area next to the Whitespring Golf Club.
- In Camden Park.
- One can be found at the Eta Psi House at Fraternity Row, inside the basement's Nuka-Cola room.
- Can be found randomly in Nuka-Cola machines.
- Kanawha Nuka-Cola plant terminal entries; Nuka-Cola: Product Research
- Bubbles: "Exclusive to The Whitespring: Early-release bottles of the newest cola sensation: Nuka-Cola Quantum!"
- Bubbles: "Looking for something different? We have regional flavors you won't find this side of Nuka-World."