| ||For an overview of Nuka-Cola, see Nuka-Cola.|
Nuka-Cola was invented in 2044 by John-Caleb Bradberton. Its unique taste gained widespread popularity, quickly becoming the most popular soft drink in the United States with an extremely dedicated following. The widely known dazzling blue bottle color was adopted as the standard in 2052 following market research programs indicating that the blue color was the favorite in 86 people out of 100 polled.
The ingredients of Nuka-Cola include carbonated water, caramel color, aspartame, phosphoric acid, potassium benzoate (to protect taste), natural flavors, citric acid, and caffeine. What gives it a unique flavor is the essence of seventeen different fruits mixed in just the right proportion to give the beverage its trademark taste. Some versions of the drink also include vita-minerals and health tonics. During the Great Passion Fruit Famine of 2044, people actually noticed the taste difference when the recipe was changed.
A clear bottle containing dark brown liquid with the classic Nuka-Cola label. Upon consumption, Nuka-Cola restores 40 Hit Points but confers 5 points of Radiation damage. Nuka-Cola also adds hydration.
- Up to four can spawn at the Pleasant Valley station, one inside and up to three outside by the wooden vendor booth.
- Can be purchased from Bubbles, upstairs in the Whitespring Resort.
- Around three inside Black Mountain Ordnance Works's TNT Dome 3, there are also five other Nuka-Cola variants.
- On the side of New River Gorge Bridge - West, next to the locked door maintenance room.
- Pool area next to the Whitespring golf club.
- In Camden Park.
- One can be found at the Eta Psi House at Fraternity Row, inside the basement's Nuka-Cola room.
- Can be found randomly in Nuka-Cola machines.