|For an overview of Nuka-Cola, see Nuka-Cola.|
Nuka-Cola entered the beverage market in 2044, with the invention of the soft drink by John-Caleb Bradberton after two years of experimentation. It contained 120% of the recommended daily allowance of sugar, and took the United States market by storm, and within a year could be purchased nationwide.
The unique taste of Nuka-Cola is the result of a combination of 17 fruit essences, balanced to enhance the classic cola flavor. The combination of carbonated water, caramel color, aspartame, phosphoric acid, potassium benzoate, citric acid, caffeine, and natural flavors was marketed as being fortified with "vitaminerals" and "health tonics." Ingredients were combined in just the right proportion, to the level that shortages of ingredients or changes to the recipe were noticed by consumers.
Consuming Nuka-Cola restores a total of 20 HP, 10 AP, and adds 5 rads. Nuka-Cola can be put into Buddy through the "I'll take a beer" dialogue option to produce ice cold Nuka-Cola 12 hours later, despite not being a beer.
|Image||Name||HP Restore||AP Boost||Effect||Rads||Weight||Value||Addiction||Recipe||Form ID|
|Ice cold Newka-Cola
|Ice cold Nuka-Berry
|Ice cold Nuka-Bombdrop
||0||0||STR +1,END +1,AGI +1||0||1||20||Yes||Yes||0502AC|
|Ice cold Nuka-Buzz
|Ice cold Nuka-Cherry||75||35||5||1||40||No||Yes||00178B24|
|Ice cold Nuka-Cide
||1800||360||Max AP +20, max HP +50, Radiation Resistance +35, Carry Weight +35||0||1||20||No||Yes||0502B4|
|Ice cold Nuka-Cola||45||20||5||1||20||No||Yes||00178B23|
|Ice cold Nuka-Cola Dark
||0||0||STR +1, END +1, PER -1||0||1||50||Yes||Yes||02EDA9|
|Ice cold Nuka-Cola Orange
||150||50||Radiation Resistance +25||0||1||20||No||Yes||02EDAD|
|Ice cold Nuka-Cola Quantum||650||125||5||1||50||No||Yes||00178B25|
|Ice cold Nuka-Cola Quartz
|Ice cold Nuka-Cola Victory
|Ice cold Nuka-Cola Wild
|Ice cold Nuka-Cooler
||1800||350||Max AP +20, max HP +50||0||1||20||No||Yes||0502D5|
|Ice cold Nuka-Fancy
|Ice cold Nuka-Free
|Ice cold Nuka-Frutti
||250||75||Radiation Resistance +25||-500||1||20||No||Yes||0502BD|
|Ice cold Nuka-Grape
|Ice cold Nuka-Hearty
||200||50||Carry Weight +35||0||1||20||No||Yes||0502C0|
|Ice cold Nuka-Lixir
||150||0||Damage Resistance +35, Radiation Resistance +30||0||1||20||No||Yes||0502C3|
|Ice cold Nuka-Love
|Ice cold Nuka-Power
||0||0||Carry Weight +60||0||1||20||No||Yes||0502C9|
|Ice cold Nuka-Punch
||100||50||Max AP +10, max HP +30||-540||1||20||No||Yes||0502CC|
|Ice cold Nuka-Ray
||1200||0||Radiation Resistance +25||0||1||20||No||Yes||0502CF|
|Ice cold Nuka-Rush
|Ice cold Nuka-Sunrise
||150||75||Radiation Resistance +25||0||1||20||No||Yes||0502D8|
|Ice cold Nuka-Twin
|Ice cold Nuka-Void
||0||0||Carry Weight +25, max HP +30, max AP +10||0||1||20||No||Yes||0502DE|
|Ice cold Nuka-Xtreme
||0||0||Max AP +10, max HP +30||-600||1||20||No||Yes||0502E1|
||0||0||STR +1, END +1, AGI +1||0||1||20||Yes||Yes||03B8B4|
||1200||300||Max AP +20, max HP +50, Radiation Resistance +35, Carry Weight +35||0||1||20||No||Yes||030EF6|
||0||0||STR +1, END +1, PER -1||0||1||50||Yes||Comp.||024536|
||100||50||Radiation Resistance +25||0||1||24||No||Comp.||02453A|
||1200||349||Max AP +20, max HP +50||5||1||20||No||Yes||030EFA|
||200||50||Radiation Resistance +25||-500||1||20||No||Yes||03B8B3|
||150||50||Carry Weight +25||0||1||20||No||Yes||042C3D|
||100||0||Radiation Resistance +25, Damage Resistance +35||0||1||20||No||Yes||042C41|
||0||0||Carry Weight +60||0||1||20||No||Yes||030EFE|
||100||50||Max AP +10, max HP +30||-500||1||20||No||Yes||030EF7|
||999||0||Radiation Resistance +25||0||1||20||No||Yes||03B8B2|
||100||50||Radiation Resistance +25||0||1||20||No||Yes||042C43|
||0||0||Max AP +10, max HP +30, Carry Weight +25||0||1||20||No||Yes||030EFB|
||0||0||Max AP +10, max HP +30||-500||1||20||No||Yes||030EF9|
- Sold by vendors and found as loot.
- Diamond City's Colonial Taphouse often sells several Nuka-Cola.
- Multiple can be found in a vending machine outside of Park Street station.
- Seven around Power Noodles.
- Six on the Prydwen.
- Five in the Shamrock Taphouse.
- Five in Vault 81.
- Four bottles at Diamond City's upper stands.
- Four around the Custom House Tower.
- Four near the elevator up to the Prydwen at Boston Airport.
- Four bottles inside Wilson Atomatoys corporate HQ.
- Four in Andrew station.
- Three can be found in the intel room in USAF Satellite Station Olivia.
- Nuka-Cola bottling plant. 44 can be found in the
- Nuka-World theme park, especially vending machines. Can be found in large amounts everywhere in the
- Nuka-Cola lunchboxes. Random drop from
- Nuka-Cola caps seen throughout the game either in advertisements, memorabilia, or as those thrown out by the bottlecap mine have the classic Nuka-Cola logo on them, but this logo is missing on the cap of the bottled Nuka-Cola item.
- During the pre-War section of the game, Nuka-Cola can be interacted with, causing the player character to comment, but the items cannot be picked up or added to one's inventory.
- Concord signage advertises Nuka-Cola floats.
- World of Refreshment PA tour
- Sierra Petrovita: "When Nuka-Cola was invented by John-Caleb Bradberton in 2044, it quickly became the world's most popular soft drink. The wonder drink soon drew a dedicated following which prompted the Nuka-Cola Corporation to release many promotional items like these. By 2067, a Nuka-Cola machine such as this rare pristine model could be found on almost every street in America. Even in today's crazy world, Nuka-Cola is still the number one choice of refreshment among Armageddon's survivors."
(Sierra Petrovita's dialogue)
- Fallout 4 loading screens: "Amateur chemist John-Caleb Bradberton discovered the formula for Nuka-Cola in 2044. Within a year, Nuka-Cola could be purchased across the entire United States."
- Nuka-World loading screens: "Nuka-Cola's award-winning taste is derived from a secret combination of seventeen fruit essences which are balanced to enhance, but not overwhelm, that classic cola flavor."
- Dugan: "Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Aspartame, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Caffeine"
- The Lone Wanderer: "Never mind. I think you've had enough sugar for one day."
Zip: "But Nuka-Cola's fortified with vitaminerals and health tonics! It even says so on the label! That means it's healthy for me!"
- Lone Wanderer: "The taste... I could never get used to it."
Sierra Petrovita: "No no no! You're mistaken! The flavor is the essence of seventeen different fruits mixed in just the right proportion to give the beverage that delicious taste. In fact, in the Great Passion Fruit Famine of 2044, people actually noticed the taste difference when the flavor was changed!"
(Sierra Petrovita's dialogue)