|For an overview of Nuka-Cola, see Nuka-Cola.|
Nuka-Cola entered the beverage market in 2044, with the invention of the soft drink by John-Caleb Bradberton after two years of experimentation. It contained 120% of the recommended daily allowance of sugar, and took the United States market by storm, and within a year could be purchased nationwide.
Section needed (missing skill effect section - see Maize page for example)
This section is required but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
While playing Hardcore mode, Nuka-Cola will give the player character energy to fend off sleep deprivation, at the cost of dehydrating them. The drink will still heal as well. When not playing Hardcore mode, Nuka-Cola provides +2 (25s) HP, +3 Rads, & 1 bottle cap.
bottle cap (1)
Honest Hearts add-on
Home-brewed Nuka-Cola (1)
- Five Nuka-Colas can be found on tables in the Lucky 38 presidential suite.
- 14 can be found in the Lucky 38 Casino, found on shelves in the two bars as well as one in the cashier's office.
- Michelle Kerr at the 188 trading post often has up to 10 Nuka-Colas in stock at any given time.
- Various vending machines around the Mojave dispense Nuka-Cola.
- Up to five at a time may be sold by the street vendor outside of the Las Vegas Boulevard Station on The Strip.
- Zion General Store.
Five can be found in the
- Klamath Bob at Klamath Bob's liquor store in Westside.
- Lacey in the Mojave Outpost barracks at the Mojave Outpost.
- Boomer chefs in the mess hall & munitions storage (by Nellis hangars) at Nellis Air Force Base.
- James Garret & Francine Garret at the Atomic Wrangler Casino in Freeside.
- Calamity at the Jacobstown lodge in Jacobstown.
- A bottle cap is included after drinking the soda.
- Even though the ingredients required to make Home-brewed Nuka-Cola (barrel cactus fruit, Nevada agave fruit, empty soda bottle) do not themselves contain radiation, the drink thereby created is indistinguishable from found Nuka-Cola and still provides two rads.
- Nuka-Cola is not affected by Survival skill.
- Nuka-Cola does not count towards the Desert Survivalist achievement/trophy.
- World of Refreshment PA tour
- Sierra Petrovita: "When Nuka-Cola was invented by John-Caleb Bradberton in 2044, it quickly became the world's most popular soft drink. The wonder drink soon drew a dedicated following which prompted the Nuka-Cola Corporation to release many promotional items like these. By 2067, a Nuka-Cola machine such as this rare pristine model could be found on almost every street in America. Even in today's crazy world, Nuka-Cola is still the number one choice of refreshment among Armageddon's survivors."
(Sierra Petrovita's dialogue)
- Fallout 4 loading screens: "Amateur chemist John-Caleb Bradberton discovered the formula for Nuka-Cola in 2044. Within a year, Nuka-Cola could be purchased across the entire United States."