| || For the consumable in Fallout 4, see Nuka-Cherry.|
For an overview of Nuka-Cola soda in the Fallout series of games, see Nuka-Cola.
Nuka-Cherry was originally the product of Merle Haverston, branded as Merle's Very Cherry Soda, prior to being acquired by the Nuka-Cola Corporation. After acquiring the patent, Nuka-Cola Corp. rebranded it as Nuka-Cherry, and changed the flavor profile to that of a Nuka-Cola and cherry mixture along with adding coloring to boost its visual appeal to consumers.
Sometime before the Great War, The Nuka-Cola Corporation introduced their own cherry-flavored soft drink, branded simply as Nuka-Cola Cherry. However, unlike the Nuka-Cherry beverages distributed in the Boston and Appalachia areas, this other cherry-flavored soda proved highly unsuccessful.
Nuka-Cherry is a pre-War soft drink found across Appalachia. It is the more uncommon version of the regular Nuka-Cola but more common than the Quantum variant. Nuka-Cherry shares the same look as the other bottles of Nuka-Cola but adds a distinctive logo, a bright red color to it, and a cherry flavoring. Upon consumption, Nuka-Cherry restores 100 Hit Points, 25 Action Points, but deals 4 points of Radiation damage.
- Several can be found scattered throughout the Whitespring Bunker.
- On top of the Whitespring service entrance, being held by a skeleton.
- One can be found at the abandoned mine shaft 3.
- Can be purchased from Bubbles, upstairs in the Whitespring Resort.
- Inside Black Mountain Ordnance Works's TNT Dome 3.
- Can be found randomly in Nuka-Cola machines.